The Columbus Partnership strongly encourages the community spirit of philanthropy. The Partnership is not a grant-making agency, but does partner with organizations such as The Columbus Foundation and the United Way. The Columbus Partnership’s role in community Philanthropy manifests itself through each of its member organizations – all of whom are very engaged in philanthropic leadership.
Recent Columbus Partnership Members’ Philanthropic Efforts
- Fourteen Columbus Partnership members and their companies made significant contributions to redevelop the Scioto Mile. Collaborative Community Effort.
- The Ohio State University and JPMorgan Chase have joined hands with other community organizations to fund a collaborative aimed to fight blight and build and fix up more than 100 homes in the Weinland Park area in three years. Weinland Park Collaborative.
- Les Wexner gives $100 million to The Ohio State University.
High Profile Golf Tournaments Raise Money for Nationwide Children’s Hospital
- Nationwide and Nationwide Children’s Hospital have leveraged the Memorial Tournament and the Nationwide Children’s Hospital Invitational to fund research and treatments.
The Columbus Marathon Teams Up with Nationwide Children’s Hospital
- The Columbus Marathon has chosen Nationwide Children’s Hospital as the title beneficiary of the race and will match up to $100,000 in donations raised from race participants.